Forum du groupe EGG'S'BOX

AccueilAccueil  CalendrierCalendrier  FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  ConnexionConnexion  

Partagez | 

Central Coast dating - Any normal guys out there?

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
Canberra
Invité

MessageSujet: Central Coast dating - Any normal guys out there?   Mar 26 Juil - 7:10

singles - New here and looking for fun My name is Penelope STARLING Now where do I start it's never easy talking about yourself.I tend to be a bit of a home body I'm not into the bar scene. I really miss having a guy to cuddle with. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there not lookin 4 relationship..lookin 4 sum fun..must b disease free and wear a condom. other than that its all good so what r u waiting for lets get it! South Australia online dating dating usa Tasmania dating singles in Hervey Bay free online dating singles in Maitland free online dating I am too busy of a girl to be tied down but I find it very hard to meet people in such a lonely town. I am a very lonely girl here. So if you are looking for someone who is not going to tie you down,that would be me. You and I are probably looking for the same thing. Hello! I am an attractive, young woman, a friend told me about this site and I thought I would try it! Sorry that I do not have photos posted but I will soon, I promise! I'm not lookign for a relationship at this time, just some fun! Male, female, couples, whatever...no drama, no strings attached! I live alone and i love it! The single life is good enough for me. I tried the long term relatoinship thing but it just wasn't my thing! I value my freedom and want a guy to satisfy me when I need it. im a pretty laid back kind of girl jsut looking for someone special. I work alot so having a guy to talk to would be great. I like my men to be outdoorsman cause they know how to get stuff done Wink sound fun to you? I wabt to have sex in parks. Then i like to be abandoned. Never call me after 7a.m. Whatever makes me happy, I do, especially when it comes to having sex, and I want to have random hookups to amke me feel naughty. I like going to new places doing new things, experiencing fun times and laughing. Live concerts, bars, clubs, theme parks. You name it and I'll do it, or at the very least I'll try to do it. Movies & more movies (I have a sickness when it comes to FILMS) I am very easy to get along with(aside from my sarcasm) & am up for almost anything as long as I'm in good company. I know I'm not your typical girl, so be-ware!
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Central Coast dating - Any normal guys out there?
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1